Friday, March 26, 2010

doesnt anybody READ

From: k m
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 4:50 PM
To: SPMAdoption
Subject: I797C notice

My name is Tammy E, and my husband Eric E and myself filed an I600A recently. We have fingerprints on file with you from previous adoption, that I171H said they were good until September 2010. I included a copy of that with my application. I have now received a letter (I797C) that says we must pay for biometrics and until we do our application is suspended. Please advise me on this matter. We are planning to adopt special needs children and this hold up means the children are at risk of being sent to an institution which may make them unadoptable. I look forward to hearing from you on this matter. My receipt number for th I797C is _______



here is their reply...

Good morning. I’m unable to tell from your email what it is you’re trying to do. Did you file a new I-600A with the Texas Service Center ? A I-800A?

We have your previous I-600A at our office. You are approved to adopt from the Ukraine until February 03, 2001. Your prints are valid until September 17, 2010. It’s not time to renew or extend either of these.

What did you file at the Texas Service Center ?

_____________________________

did I CLEARLY state that I filed an i600a? did I CLEARLY state what my problem is? you have suspended my application because you want print money when we dont need prints. why cant they just process the dang application and not give me the runaround?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP