Tuesday, February 2, 2010

so all this time we have been calling her Elliana and her name is Diana. must sound like deeonna. Elliana laura was what I was going to call her. but her name isnt elliana! diana madeline? she can choose what to be called. I should really just make a list and let the girls pick if they want a new middle name or first name. Diana sage is another I like. Natasha is really natalia. natalia what I have no idea. natalia rosalie? natalia lucia? natasha emerson? natalia emerson? natalia lauren? natalia claire? natalia jolie? diana jolie? diana makenna? diana alice? diana grace or natalia grace?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so change of plannes with the names? Well, i really really love Diana Madeline. I also like Natalia Lauren or Natalia Emerson. I know you didn't ask for suggestions but here are some that i like: Natalia Elaine, Natalia Gabrielle, Natalia Daphne.. Well, good luck with the names! I think it's a good idea to ask the girls what name would they like to have =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must have missed the previous post where I asked for suggestions! I totally want suggestions! someone else might come up with a name I absolutely love but would never have thought of!

    ReplyDelete

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP